I can’t wait until the GFAF Expo in Chicago (Schaumburg) next month; as an official blogger I will be live tweeting and instagramming the entire two day festival. GFAF and events like it mean a lot to me. Caring for a child with multiple food allergies and intolerances felt overwhelming at first but with company’s like Enjoy Life Foods, Dr Praeger’s, and Natures Path Organics creating products that I can trust, things don’t feel as overwhelming. The GFAF Expo was created to support those of us whose daily reality involves food allergies and/or celiac disease.
Come out and meet me along with your other favorite bloggers!
A ticket to the two day Expo will include:
- Entry into the 150+ booth vendor fair
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten and allergen-free lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Follow @EatTheBurbs on all social media or email me at Rachell@EatTheBurbs.com